|Apprentice(s):||Spiderheart, Owlpaw, Treatpaw|
Wolfmoon is a large, wolf-like gray she-cat with round, deep blue eyes. Thick, rather soft fur covers her body, which helps protect her during the colder moons. Her tail is long and bushy, and is usually curled over her back or held high. Her canine teeth are longer most, as are her black claws. Wolfmoon is very clever and fierce, and certainly not a cat you'd like to meet in battle. She's also rather cruel, and enjoys seeing other cats suffer as she had during her younger moons. She also has a fierce ambition that would scare most, and once she sets her mind to something, she'll do anything to achieve it.
Before the Roleplay
- Wolfkit was born to Pantherstar and Ghostspirit in HalloweenClan, along with her brother Webkit.
- Unfortunately, her mother, Ghostspirit, hated kits. She hardly even let her own kits suckle. One day, Ghostspirit was in conversation with Pantherstar, and Webkit pounced on her tail. Startled, she lashed out at Webkit, not realizing it was him. She sent him flying across camp, and he broke his spine. Ghostspirit, though she was a cruel mother, was saddened by his death, though not as much as Pantherstar.
- Wolfkit was was also sad, though she quickly got over it, as she couldn't let her Clanmates see her mourning, or they'd think she was weak.
- When she was only four moons old, she was made an apprentice. Her mentor was her father, Pantherstar. While he was rather caring toward his family, he was very hard on his apprentice.
- She was made a warrior after only four moons of training, given the new name Wolfmoon. She was proud, as well as Pantherstar, as most become warriors after five or six moons of training.
- Coming soon!
- Pantherstar (deceased)
- Ghostspirit (deceased)
- Webkit (deceased)