- This might contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!
I've decided to make a list of cats I think would be ThunderClan's best leader, and a list of cats I think would make the worst leader. Opinions are welcome. =3
- Berrynose - I think Berrynose would make a much better leader than Bramblestar. Sure, he used to be arrogant, but isn't every new warrior? He's matured a lot since he's been Poppyfrost's mate. He's always been a loyal warrior, even though he wasn't Clan-born.
- Hollyleaf (If she hadn't died) - If Hollyleaf had survived, I think Bramblestar would've chosen her as deputy. Even though she ran away, she's proved that nothing means more to her than her Clan and the Warrior Code. She even sacrificed her own life to save Ivypool from Hawkfrost. She did kill Ashfur, but she went crazy because she found out that Squirrelflight and Bramblestar weren't her real parents, but Leafpool and Crowfeather were. All she's been through has made her a strong, loyal, wise warrior. She would make a great leader, in my opinion.
- Lionblaze - I think that when he's older, he might be a good leader. Right now, he's way to battle-hungry, and he'd be distracted since he and Cinderheart have kits. I like Lionblaze as a warrior, but him being a leader would be horrible. I think the Clans would never have peace. x3
- Graystripe - If Graystripe was younger, he would've been on my list for those who would make great leaders. A Clan needs a young, strong leader. Graystripe is just way too old…