These are the rules that must be followed when creating a fanfiction, so that every member can enjoy both writing and reading the stories in the wiki.
- 1. No cursing. This includes vulgar language and even the suggestion of a 'bad word'. (Dang, heck, mouse-brain, etc. are permitted)
- 2. Be nice. Don't give negative feedback on someone's story, but you may give suggestions on how to improve their fanfiction.
- 3. No sexual themes or suggestive dialog. Let's keep this wiki safe for everyone.
- 4. Do not steal other people's ideas. Say a user says an idea, and writes a story, and another user decides to write the same thing, but changes a few minor things. This will get you in trouble and your story deleted.
- 5. Always use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Text-talk will not be permitted anywhere on the wiki, wether it be in the fanfiction or in chat.
- 6. Do not create any pages for your fanfiction characters. Only roleplay characters may have pages.
- 7. If you wish to make a fanfiction contest, make sure that it goes along with all the wiki rules.
- If you see someone disobeying these rules or if you have a problem, then contact Ivy, Ember, or Owl.