|No image available|
Loudfoot is a large pale ginger tabby tom with bright yellow eyes and a long tail.
- He is a very clumsy hunter, but he's determined to improve his hunting skills. Though he isn't the best hunter, he is one of the best cats to consult for battle tactics. He is humorous and good-natured, and almost every cat in the Clan is his friend. Though many cats don't, he maintains a close bond with his brother, Talonclaw.
Before the Roleplay
- Loudkit and his brother Talonkit were born to Crow, a loner, and Poolleaf, a gentle EclipseClan queen. He was raised believing that a now deceased EclipseClan warrior named Quailtalon was his father, though his mother explained to both him and Talonkit that their father was a loner when they were around six moons.
- The day Loudkit and Talonkit reach their seventh moon, they are apprenticed, now called Loudpaw and Talonpaw. Loudpaw was given Blazedust, a senior warrior, as a mentor. He went through his training quickly, and after six moons of training, both Loudpaw and Talonpaw were ready to become warriors, renamed Loudfoot and Talonclaw.
- Unfortunately, after only a moon of being a warrior, his mother, Poolleaf, was killed in a border skirmish with a few passing rogues. He grieved heavily, and he and his brother were given a few weeks off of their warriors duties. Loudfoot gratefully accepted, while Talonclaw busied himself with his duties.
- A few weeks later, Loudfoot was given his first apprentice, Bramblepaw. He trained her for only one moon, until she realized she was meant to be a healer. The two still maintained a close bond, and Loudfoot often helps her collect herbs.
- Loudfoot is currently a young warrior of EclipseClan. He has yet to be seen in the roleplay.
- Crow (status unknown)
- Poolleaf (deceased)
- He is only 1.5 years old.
- He is half loner, as his father, Crow, was a loner.
- He dreams of one day settling down and having a family of his own.