Welcome! IgnisClan is owned by Ivy. To join, please fill out the following form:
- Name || Gender || Age || Power (if any)
- Here is where you will put the description and personality of the cat, along with any other additional details. As said in the rules, please be descriptive!
- In Latin, ignis means fire. IgnisClan was started by a tom named Fire, who possessed the uncommon power that his name suggests. This clan lives in a separate world from the books, where many cats have powers. However, many don't know how to use it to it's full extent, and some aren't even aware that they have powers. Fire made IgnisClan because he was very ambitious and intelligent, and believed he had the right to rule. His mate Ice also played an important role in creating the clan, eventually becoming his deputy, but not successor. His kit, who also possessed his power, ruled after his father, starting an ancient IgnisClan tradition.
- IgnisClan is notable for it's violent nature and fierceness, as well as their ability to manipulate others and their brutal way of training. Of course, their reputation is usually based on the way the leader rules. Fire cats are the most respected in the clan, with ice cats being the second most respected. The other powers are usually treated equally, but the way the leader treats each power usually influences the way other cats treat them.
- Personality and appearance wise, the cats come in all different variations. However, those who appear weak and soft usually don't rank high. However, depending on the leader, there's always a chance.
Out of Roleplay News;
- Please ask my requirements to becoming affiliated with IgnisClan if you're interested.
- Be sure to follow them. I know sometimes it may be tricky, but try your best, okay? ^.^ This also includes not power-playing. Do not use someone else's character unless it's for very minor things, and give everyone a fair chance during a battle. Never role-play someone else's cat in a fight, to avoid being unfair. Also, leads, including the leader, the heir/possible heirs, deputy, and healers, are off-limits for being roleplayed by others.
- Be active. Clans run on active members. I'll clean up and update the page weekly, and if you're not on for two weeks, I'll delete your cats and add their names, as well as you, to the inactive section. If you're going on vacation or really busy, just tell me.
- Also, if you own a lead, then you are expected to be more active. If you can't be on at least a few times a week do not ask to join as a lead.
- Aside from having powers, I want this clan to be at least somewhat realistic. I don't want a bunch of pink cats with rainbow-colored eyes who float around on clouds running around. Also, try to stay a little realistic when it comes to things like, for example, tortoiseshell toms. They're extremely rare and always sterile, so I only want to see one in the clan, who can't have offspring.
- Sues and Stues are not allowed. They're extremely annoying, and I will make sure that every character has some flaws. If they don't, don't be surprised if I ask you to read the rules again. Also, when joining, describe your character with detail! I cannot stress this enough. I want more in-depth characters here, so that means that their appearance, personality, and history must be described. The only exception is if you want their past to be revealed later, or something else similar.
- Stick to the storyline. For example, a cat with, say, water powers would never become deputy. Also, not many outsiders join, and IgnisClan is very strict when letting one join. I will let a maximum of three outsiders into the clan, and they mustn't seem weak, or otherwise IgnisClan would never allow them to join. Also, don't start a plot without asking me first. For all you know, we already made a plot yesterday without you knowing.
- When you're role-playing, make sure you know what's going on. If you don't, ask. It's strange when the whole clan is gathering for a meeting or preparing for battle, and your cats are somewhere else in camp chatting away, completely oblivious as to what's going on. If the leader calls a clan meeting, for example, and your cats are in camp, no matter what they're doing, make sure they're aware of it! Just like they would be in real life.
- IgnisClan's territory is half forest, and half moorland. However, the forest is divided into three parts, the main forest, the dark forest, and the ice forest. There are various water sources scattered here and there, with the main source being a river that separates the moor and the forest.
- The main forest where the clan makes it's camp. The forest is thick and lush, offering shelter to the cats, their prey, and even predators. Moss is usually abundant, so the clan usually has soft, comfortable nests.
- The Dark Woods is a thick, dark forest where very little prey is found. It's eerily quiet, with hardly any living creatures there. There always a chill in the air, but when you near the Fire Clearing, it gets warmer. In the heart of the forest, nothing grows. Legend has it that a fire cat let out their rage, burning the land so terribly, so that nothing will ever grow again. Many believe an ancient leader was the cause. As a result, this is usually where fire cats practice. Also because of the dark forest, shadow cats usually practice in the other part of the woods.
- Next to the main forest, the ice forest was once an ordinary forest. When IgnisClan came to power, they set aside the forest for the ice cats, allowing them to practice their powers. Now, the forest is never green, but always cold and frozen.
Windlands / Moorlands:
- The moorlands, often called the windlands, is where the wind cats spend most of their time. In green leaf and new leaf, it's usually covered in lush green grass, which turns brittle and yellow during the cold moons.
- The Changing River, also known as just the river, was named because of how it reflects the sky. Ice, the first deputy, noticed how it turned from blue to red and orange during the sunset, thus calling it the Changing River.
- A large, warm clearing where fire cats practice their powers. The clearing is surrounded by leafless, dead trees, and while the clearing ground is black sand, ash litters the ground around it.
- The camp is located in the Main Forest, in a deep dip in the ground. The walls are almost completely straight, and impossible to climb. The clearing is covered in short, soft grass, with some patches of soil and clumps of ferns scattered here and there. There's also a very small, thin tree in the back of camp that kits usually practice climbing on.
- A medium-sized cave in the very back of camp. It's one of the most protected dens, along with the nursery and elders' den. The entrance is covered with hanging lichen, and inside is very roomy and comfortable. The ground is soft dirt, and in the very back, there's a soft deer pelt as the nest. This is where the leader sleeps, as well as their mate and kits, if they choose to have a family.
- A hollow tree stump that's to right of the leader's den. It's much smaller than the leader's den, made for just one cat. Inside is a nest made of fresh moss. The entrance is a hole in the side of the stump.
- Near the back of camp is the healer's den. It's an ancient badger den that was dug out so that many cats could fit comfortably. At the very back, there are holes in the wall where the herbs are stored. There's also a little pool of fresh water that's fed by an underground spring.
Fire Warriors' Den:
- A large, warm, overhanging bramble bush protects the most respected cats of the clan, aside from the leader, heir, and healer. The bush curls around to create a circular entrance. Leaves, twigs, and vines were woven into the den, and mud was caked into the cracks to keep out the cold. Inside, the ground slightly dips, and many nests of fresh moss are organized in neat rows.
- Next to the Fire Warriors' Den, the warriors' den is a medium-sized underground cave that's closer to the entrance. Inside, the ground in littered with soft moss and leaves, since the cave floor tends to get cold at night. The nests are in neat rows, with the older warriors having the warmer nests near the center.
- On the left side of camp lies an overhanging holly bush. The bush comes down on the sides, offering protection, while the middle seems to be hollowed out. The nests are in neat rows, and moss and leaves litter the floor.
- A tall, hollow tree that's next to the healer's den. Any holes were covered with mud or leaves, making it a very warm den. Inside, moss and leaves cover the ground, and it always smells like milk, even when there's no queens and kits.
- Behind the apprentices' den, the elders' den rests. It's an old fox den than was expanded, and is now used for the elders of the clan.
- The cats with this power are the most respected, and they have the ability summon and manipulate fire. Being advanced is now required to become a warrior, as the current leader doesn't want any weak fire benders in her clan. Cats with the power usually have heat radiating off them, and they can summon fire storms, fireballs, and flames, so long as they have the proper practice. When a cat becomes leader, they are granted the power of blue fire by StarClan, which is a form of extremely dangerous and powerful fire used only by leaders. Fire cats tend to be darker in color, such as black or brown, and they usually have a darker, proud personality.
- The second most respected cats. They can summon and manipulate ice and snow, and they usually are always cold. Much training is required to advance to the semi-advanced level, and they must learn how to have complete control over their power to become an advanced ice bender. They can summon ice/snow storms (not real storms, which is explained later), ice/snowballs, or just ice and/or snow. To become deputy, they must be extremely advanced. These cats tend to be white or other lighter colors, and they are usually tall with thick coats.
- The newest power discovered, shadow cats are typically dark in color, with white shadow cats being extremely rare and shunned. They have the ability to mask themselves in shadows, blending in with the dark and masking their scent. They tend to be proud and rather scary looking.
- These cats have the ability to grow plants and move nature-related elements, such as rocks. Large rocks are extremely hard to move, and even if a cat can, it's only for a short amount of time. They can summon earth storms, rocks, and plants (vines, etc.). They tend to be brown and gray, and they're usually large and more muscular.
- Seeing as how wind is the oldest known power still alive today, you'd think they'd be respected. But they're often viewed as weak and annoying by the others, though some cats are respected. They can control, well, the wind. These cats can summon dust/wind storms and wind currents, with the proper training. They usually enjoy running out on the windlands, and they're typically smaller and thinner.
- These cats are usually gray, white, or blue-gray, with sleek, water-repellant pelts. They have a love for swimming, and can summon and manipulate water whenever they want, with good training. They can control water storms, waterballs, or simply summon water.
Traditions and Practices
- Every so often, the leader will announce that a Great Celebration will be held for around 3 or 4 days. It's where great feats and competitions are held. Leaders generally do it when prey is good and nothing interesting is happening in the Clan.
- A hunt that takes place every moon or two, when a herd of deer or caribou pass through. Using their powers, a select group of the most powerful cats take down a deer/caribou. After bringing it back, the Clan all eats according to their rank, and the pelt of the animal is used as a nest for the leader's den.
- Several names in the Clan cannot be used out of respect. The names Ignis, Fire, Ice, Shadow, Earth, Water, and Wind cannot be used. Also, though the Clan isn't aware of the Prophecy Tellers, their names have never and will never be used. The Clan will also not use names that don't have to do with nature, and if an outsider joins, they will be stripped of their original name and given a proper Clan name.
Apprentice to Warrior
- When an apprentice is made a warrior, a small celebration is made, as the path to warriorship is hard and requires great strength. Afterwards, the new warrior is to hunt for the leader, heir, and deputy, as a sign of respect and a chance to prove that they're a good hunter.
- The leader's mate is typically respected and they hold some power within the Clan. They're also usually fire cats, so that the chances of kits with fire powers is greater. However, the leader sometimes takes the deputy as a mate as well.
The Warrior's Law
- 1. The leader is to be respected and obeyed.
- 2. Healers are not to take mates or have kits.
- 3. Only those who posses the power of fire and who are related to the leader may become the heir. The leader kits come first, with their siblings coming after.
- 4. Only cats with the power of ice may become the deputy.
- 5. If a kit with a deformity or no power is born, their parents are cast out and they are forbidden from taking a mate. If they take a mate, they and their kits and mate will be banished.
- 6. Kits are to become apprentices at five moons old.
- 7. Cats within the Clan may not take an outsider as a mate.
- 8. Before an apprentice is made a warrior, they will be given a test by the leader and mentor, as well as occasionally the deputy.
- 9. Cats with a deformity or no power cannot rank high.
- 10. Cats must have a mentor who shares the same power as them.
- 11. A leader's kits are to be mentored by the leader, with some mentoring by the leader's mate.
- It should be noted that rather than cats fighting with their claws, they usually just summon their power with each strike. However, IgnisClan cats are well-trained when it comes to tradition fighting as well.
- Power Storm: Effective move in which the cat had their power circle them rapidly, protecting them from danger. Cats need to be average to hold one for a decent amount of time.
- Power Blast: While the opponent's busy, the cat must take time to summon their power, waiting until the right moment to release it all at once in a powerful blast.
- Power Wall: A wall of the cat's power, used to protect the cat and/or others from an incoming attack.
- IgnisClan believes in StarClan, but, obviously, a different one than the one from the books. They're basically the same, but there are some differences. For instance, they can't really tell what will happen in the future, but they get a hint. Every blue moon, they gather at the Prophecy Tellers' Pool, where the Prophecy Tellers show them either clear visions of what will happen, or multiple visions of what may happen. They also sometimes get visions randomly. They also don't fade away unless they're killed, rather than fading when everyone forgets them. Also, when they do fade away, they wander around StarClan's hunting grounds and no one can see them, until they're reincarnated.
- The Prophecy Tellers are a group of three brothers and one sister. They live far away from StarClan's hunting grounds, in an ancient land with no name. Every blue moon, a group of StarClan cats travel to their land by crossing through a waterfall, meeting with the siblings to receive their visions or discuss important matters. The siblings look as though they're made of rock, yet their pelts are soft and fur-like. There are cracks in their bodies where light shines out, and their pelts glow with a soft light as well. They have small pupils, and their eyes shine brightly along with the cracks in their body. There were once five siblings. The eldest brother who shone with red light left to be free of his duties and to be with a normal clan she-cat. No one knows what happened to them, not even the other siblings. The siblings are: Umbra, the youngest with black light, Niveus, the second youngest with white light, Aqua, the middle kit with blue-green light, and Imber, the second eldest and the only sister with golden light. The lost brother was Claudandus, who shone with a red light.
- New Leaf
- Green Leaf
- Leaf Fall
- Leaf Bare
- Leader: Obviously the leader of the clan, who is often called either the Chieftain or the King or Queen (depending on the gender). The leader must be a fire cat, as had been already established. The leader calls the shots within the clan, and has the overall power over their clan. Eventually, the leader will decide who their successor will be. The only possible options for the heir is a cat who has the power of fire and who is relate to the leader through blood. Never has there been a leader who didn't posses the fire power. They are to be named Fire after receiving nine lives.
- Deputy: The second most respected cat within the clan, sharing their second-in-command status with the heir. Only cats with the power of ice can become deputy, and they have the duty of reporting to the leader and sorting patrols. They are to be renamed Ice.
- Heir: The heir is decided by the leader, and they must be closely related to the leader and posses the power of fire. There's never been a leader with any other power, and only two leaders haven't been related because of dire circumstances. The heir is typically the leader's kits. The kits come first, if there's none, then siblings.
- Healers: The cats who deal with herbs and remedies. There's only two healers at a time; the main healer and their apprentice. They're respected, but also considered a burden when they don't hunt for themselves. Often times, they have no other choice but to hunt. They can be any power, but fire and ice healers are much more respected.
- Guards: The guards are a small of group of powerful and skilled cats who are advanced in their power. They're typically fire and ice cats, but other powers are possible. The most guards there can be at once is five, and their primary job is to protect the leader, deputy, and heir, often flanking them during important ceremonies. They're extremely respected, sometimes more so than the healer. The guards lead all the big hunts, unless the leader decides to participate.
- Warriors: The cats that make up most of the clan. They hunt and fight for the clan with tooth and claw, not afraid to sacrifice their own life for the good of the clan.
- Apprentices: The cats between the ages of five moons and nineteen moons. Their jobs include cleaning the dens, hunting for the leader, deputy, and heir (if old enough), and doing their training properly. They endure rather harsh and hard training, depending on their mentor and the leader's standards.
- Queens: The she-cats who are expecting or nursing kits. They're often considered a burden, as they can't hunt for themselves. The mate usually hunts for them, but if they don't and no one else is willing to, they have to hunt for themselves.
- Kits: The cats who are younger than five moons old. They have no responsibilities within the clan. If a kit is born in the clan with a deformity, they're mother and father are cast out of the clan and the kit is to be cared for by another she-cat. They're also often times shunned.
- Elders: Those who are too old to hunt and fight. Cats may only become an elder once the leader has given permission, which isn't that often.
- Lowest Cat: The lowest ranking cat who is below even apprentices and kits and eats last. This rank is used as punishment for cats who disobeyed but not to the point of banishment. They may only advance with the leader's permission.
- Fire || She-cat || 26 moons || Fire
- Fire, formerly Tallshade, is a tall, slender, simple dusky brown she-cat. Medium-length, soft fur covers her body, with her fur seeming to get longer on her tail. She has a slightly elongated tail, as well as pink pads and nose, long white claws, and well-groomed fur. She is usually seen as pretty, and once had many toms padding after her before she became leader. Her eyes are round and the color of a glacier; a very light blue with darker, faint flecks. While her eyes are beautiful, if you look into their depths, you won't find loving, kind eyes looking back. Instead, you'll find usually cold, cruel eyes. Fire rules her Clan with an iron paw, demanding respect and loyalty. Cruel, manipulative, and cunning are all words that describe this she-cat. She makes sure her Clan is well aware that she's in charge, and she's even been known to turn to... violent ways, to say the least. She also sees no point in love, as it only clouds your judgment and slows you down. Which is why she'd never have a mate, unless it was because she'd rather have her own kits, who she'd mentor, be the next leader instead of her annoying and unenlightened siblings. Like most leaders, she's the best fire cat of her region, only using her blue fire. As for her past, Fire was spoiled by her father, Fire, and somewhat by her mother, Scorchleap, but her mother spoiled all her kits. Her family never went hungry, even in the cold moons, since they always ate first. Her father mentored her in his ways, until she became the cat we see today. (Ivy)
- Iceheart || She-cat || 28 moons || Ice
- Iceheart is a tall, slender, creamy-white she-cat with soft, slightly ruffled fur, a scruffy paler white chest, and bright blue eyes. Quiet and a tad antisocial, she still has a commanding air that lets you know she's a leader. She always puts other cats' needs before her own, and is one of the most selfless cats you'll meet. She has a need to protect her Clanmates from danger and will do anything to keep them safe, anything. Although she is somewhat quiet, she isn't afraid to give out orders or to put cats in their place when they do something wrong, and is able to defend herself with words (and powers, if need be) just fine. Her dream of becoming deputy started when she was just a kit, and she would play make-believe with her only sister, Brightsky. They would test out their powers together, but Iceheart couldn't keep hers under control and accidentally hit Brightsky in the head with them. Luckily, she was cured, but Iceheart isolated herself from her sister. It was only later that she reconciled with Brightsky, and now the two are the best of friends (and sisters). She is still cold and unfriendly to any outsiders, however. (Ember)
- None. Won't be chosen by Fire until later.
- ( The only possible heirs at the moment are Fire's three siblings. )
- Owlfern || She-cat || 26 moons || Fire
- Owlfern is a dark brown, almost black she-cat with a long tail and claws. She has large, rounded, bright yellow eyes that stand out against her dull pelt. She resembles her mother a lot personality wise and is often seen doing things that their mother use to do as well. She cares about her siblings a lot but is mainly seen with Fire, who she cares for a lot and would never side against. Though Owlfern is a fairly easy going cat, she has a bad temper and is quick to lash out at anyone in a lower rank then her and put them in their place. (Frosty)
- Embershine || Tom || 26 moons || Fire
- Embershine is a handsome, glossy mahogany tom with bright, saphire blue eyes. He has ripples of brown in his coat, and a few splashes of golden on his back. Embershine is a charming tom with a knack for playing the heart strings of the she-cats. His attitude can change in a heartbeat; he's just as smooth with his words as he is with his claws and his powers. He likes to show-off, but his heart is always in the right place; he'd lay down his life for his Clan. (Prowllu)
- ( There can only be five guards at once. )
- Buzzardcall ||Tom || 36 moons || Fire
- Buzzardcall is an average tom, nothing really physically setting him apart from others. His fur is thick and white with russet and gray patches, and he has bright amber eyes. His legs are slightly longer, but it's not really noticeable. Buzzardcall has adapted well to Fire's rule, not really seeing much of a difference since her father's rule, who he served under for a few short moons. Buzzardcall makes sure cats below him know their place, just as he knows his. He's ambitious, even to the point where he's asked Fire to be his mate just before her father died, knowing he would rank higher than the other guards. She declined, snarling that he would dare ask the heir to be his mate for such selfish reasons, giving him a scar on his shoulder. Now, Buzzardcall simply an average fire cat with amazing fire skills, which is why he's a guard. As for his past, Buzzardcall was born a a normal kit to a former guard, automatically giving him an advantage, since his mother was once a guard. (Ivy)
- Bramblefall || Tom || 28 moons || Fire
- Bramblefall is a tall, muscular dark ginger tom with long fur, white front paws, a long tail, pointy ears, and light green eyes. He is very intelligent and some might say cunning, as he could steal the mouse right under your paws without you even knowing it. He's very charming, however, and walks with a grace and elegance that's hard to do with his large build and that mirrors his personality. He is warm, kind, and caring on first impression, but if you make him angry, he gets furious, and is quite proud and even arrogant. He's also somewhat of a heartbreaker, but that doesn't stop she-cats from falling in love with him. He was the youngest of his litter when he was born, and he had three older brothers who constantly pushed him around and made fun of him. He usually laughed it off, but the sadness that he was holding inside of him eventually got the best of him, and he ran away and became a loner for a long while. When he finally returned, he found out that two of his brothers had been killed in a battle, and the other one had left the Clan to become a loner like him, in the hopes that he could find Bramblefall and also to get away from the loneliness of Clan life. Bramblefall doesn't mind being alone, but he does sometimes long for company inwardly. He has a small crush on Iceheart, and he masks his crush on her by being chivalrous towards her. (Ember)
- Thunderlane || Tom || 62 moons || Ice
- Thunderlane is one of those toms that is just eye-catching. He has a thick, fluffy gray and white pelt that bunches at his neck, with a few speckles of gray around his eyes, with a few scars over his shoulders and his left ear is nicked. His eyes are gray, but towards the bottom of the irises they turn deep blue, and he was named for the fact that his eyes look like the sky during a thunder storm. He is known for a hot temper, and a fierce protectiveness over all of his Clanmates which could get him into trouble. He shows kindness often though, and he's seen as a warm, helpful entity in the Clan, and fierce and strong to enemies. He is a natural leader though, and is an extremely well-versed fighter. He can create shields, blasts and can use them from a way's away, and has practiced long and hard to get his powers to the level they're at today. (Prowllu)
- Vixentail || She-cat || 84 moons || Shadow
- Vixentail is a small, scrawny she-cat. Her fur patchy and a rather dull black, with a dark ginger patch surrounding her left eye and a ginger tail. To those who aren't used to her, Vixentail can be quite a sight. Her fur is patchy and sticks up in some places, with scars everywhere on her pelt, most noticeably her face. She's also blind in one eye, which has turned the once blue eye to a milky white. It's hard to believe that the odd she-cat was once pretty, when she wasn't blind in an eye, her fur was thick and glossy, she was lean, and her pelt wasn't littered with scars. Vixentail was also once a flirt, but now she's stubborn, easily-annoyed, and snappy. That is, with everyone but Fire and the deputy. She made the mistake of interrupting and "disrespecting" the leader, earning her a long scar on her cheek. However, aside from the leader and deputy, she won't tolerate any disrespect, pretty much giving no cat sympathy. She can only tolerate her apprentice, and even then, she's still pretty snappy. As for her past, Vixentail was born a normal shadow cat, first becoming a warrior. Eventually, she found her calling as a medicine cat, and even though she was a flirt, she had no problem not taking a mate since no tom really caught her eye. (Ivy)
- Streampaw || Tom || 7 moons || Earth
- Streampaw is a tortoiseshell tom with bright green eyes. His legs are long and he is slender-built and he looks a bit delicate. He can't have kits, and is glad, because that's one of the reasons he became a healer's apprentice; it's questioned how Streampaw wound up as a tortoiseshell , but most attribute it to his father, who was ginger and white, and not his mother, Wildheart, who is brown. He is wise, calm and generally always has something sarcastic, but helpful, to say. He has the power of Earth, and is working hard to learn how to use his powers to grow herbs that the Clan needs; right now, it's a struggle for him to do anything but move earth. (Prowllu)
- Darkstorm || Tom || 29 moons || Ice
- Darkstorm is a tall, muscular, unusually semi-dark-coated tom with big amber eyes. His pelt is a sleek golden-brown, and he has a thick tail, long fur, long whiskers, and large paws. On first impression, despite acknowledging the fact that he's quite intimidating and strong, you'll notice that he's cold and hard to approach with any cat who doesn't know him. It takes a while for this cat to warm up to you, but when he does, he's one of the most loyal cats you'll ever meet. Very few are in his circle of friends, and if he tells you you're a close friend of his, that's the highest honor you can be given by him. Although unfriendly to some cats in his Clan, if a cat is lucky enough to be called a friend by him, they'll see that he's actually a big softie. He's very sweet, caring, and even a little funny with his friends, and would do anything to help them. Being undyingly loyal to his friends, however, might very well be the death of him, because if it came to saving the Clan or camp against saving his closest friend, he'd choose his friend. Darkstorm was born into a group of loners that was somewhat friendly with IgnisClan, but one day, on a hunting spree, his group lost track of him and he was left alone. He eventually found his way to IgnisClan, and started his apprentice training there until he became a warrior. (Ember)
- Hareleap || She-cat || 43 moons || Wind
- Hareleap is nimble, slim she-cat with long, powerful legs. Her legs were built for running and jumping, making her true to her name. Her rather small figure is covered in smooth, thick brown fur covered with black streaks. Her tail is short an fluffy, which is part of the reason her parents gave her her name. Hareleap's are a rather unattractive, muddy yellow. She's pretty quiet, but that doesn't mean she's shy. She usually stays with a small group of friends, preferring to stay out of the spotlight unless she's correcting an unintelligent cat who accidentally put a paw wrong. She considers herself highly intelligent, and if she wasn't so arrogant around those who aren't her friends, some would agree. She has some ideas on how to improve the Clan, but, again, she prefers to stay out of the spotlight, so she rarely says anything against the leads of the Clan. Hareleap was born a Clan cat, being trained as a normal warrior. Her former mate is now dead, and she bore a litter of four kits. Three of them died, the only survivor being Tangledpaw. (Ivy)
- Wildheart || She-cat || 42 moons || Wind
- Wildheart is a speckled brown she-cat with vibrant orange eyes and a short pelt. She has a white streak on her face, and her front two paws are white, along with her tail-tip. Dainty, fast and long-legged, she likes to spend her time playing with the air around her, and has been known to prank others. When it's time to be a warrior though, she puts all those feelings away and get straight to work, because being one of the elder warriors, she has to put on a good example. She is Streampaw's mother; the two share a similar slender and delicate build, and the same fierceness. (Prowllu)
- Brightsky || She-cat || 25 moons || Wind
- Brightsky is a little below average-sized she-cat with sleek ginger fur, a feathery tail, white paws, a single creamy white stripe running down her spine, a thin physique, and blue-green eyes (although there's more green than blue). She is adventurous, happy, and perpetually positive, and doesn't let anything dampen her spirits. Being the eternal optimist, she always tries to see the good in cats, but if they hurt her emotionally or betray her, it breaks her heart. It's very hard to make her sad or depressed, but even if cats find her annoying, she still brushes it off because honestly, she couldn't care less. She never wanted to be at the head of a Clan, but she's always tried to help her sister Iceheart achieve her dream, until one day she hurt her almost fatally when Iceheart's powers went awry. She was cured, but her sister isolated herself from Brightsky until later. She loves hanging around Iceheart and generally annoying her until she tells her to go away, but Brightsky knows that in reality, she doesn't mind, and is just glad that Brightsky doesn't hold a grudge against her for their kithood. (Ember)
- Darkmoon || She-cat || 30 moons || Shadow
- Darkmoon is tall, rather intimidating she-cat. Her pelt is a smokey gray, giving it soft and dark appearance. Her eyes are an unusual crimson, with the faintest hint of bright yellow mixed in. She has a reputation for being harsh and seeing things how they are. However, she's also an excellent mentor, using her harsh ways to shape up even the weakest apprentice. Her mentoring is a bit different then usual, though. She always has her apprentices on a strict eating and sleeping schedule. Her mentoring is also why Fire often gives her the weaker apprentices. Darkmoon is fit for her power, always using the shadows to her advantage, one day hoping to be a guard, or even of higher ranking. With her amazing fighting skills, it wouldn't be any surprise if was a guard. Darkmoon also simply enjoys the heat of battle, which is why she excelled in fighting as an apprentice. She's an ambitious she-cat, as already established, and also easily-angered. (Ivy)
- Ravensong || Tom || 29 moons || Shadow
- Ravensong is a jet-black tom with two different colored eyes; one is dark blue, the other a light brown. No cat knows much about Ravensong, because he's extremely silent and hasn't said anything about his past. Whenever he talks, it's usually to talk down to another cat, or a dark, cynical and rude remark- he's sarcastic. This tom is one of the best shadow-powered cats in the Clan; cats think he radiates death- others say his powers are so great because he's related to the first shadow-powered cat, but he doesn't say anything nor care. He's rather insecure and feels he doesn't belong because cats are genuinely too scared of him because of his powers. Whenever he gets scared, he has a tendency to lash out; he tries to keep himself in control by avoiding other cats at all costs, and he hates patrols. He also hates cats trying to be his friend and doesn't understand other cats at all. (Prowllu)
- Nightpetal || She-cat || 25 moons || Shadow
- Nightpetal is a slim, long-legged she-cat with black well kept-fur, her eyes are a bright golden color that stand out against her dark fur. She is a happy-go-lucky she-cat who loves to play around most of the time. She loves to practice her powers on Stoneleap, and they seem to have an on going game where the two play tricks on eachother at random times. Though she is playful and carefree, she knows when its time to get serious and she wouldn't hesitate to dive head first into battle to save her clanmates, be them a higher or lower rank she cares for them all equally. She is a very forgiving cat and never holds grudges. (Frosty)
- Stoneleap || Tom || 26 moons || Earth
- Stoneleap is a large, muscular dusty brown tom with broad shoulders and round grey eyes with flecks of grey in them. He is a generally happy cat who finds pleasure in adventure, being driven by his curiosity, he is often exploring places and getting himself into rather odd situations and being socally awkward, doesn't seem to be helping this tom get out of them. He doesn't care to much for friends, as he'd rather spend his time playing tricks on his Clanmates, making vines wrap around their paws, or the earth bumb up slightl infront of them, is what he spends his free time doing. His playful nature makes him popular with the kits and sometimes the apprentices but he is never in favor of the higher ranked cats, and has a scar on his shoulder to prove it. He mainly gets along with the wind cats, as he is fascinated with their powers and is often seen talking or playing with them with the exception of Nightpetal who has become great friends with and they even have an on going game where the two play tricks on eachother randomly. (Frosty)
- Riverdust || Female || 27 moons || Water
- Riverdust is a slender she-cat, who's partly Siberian, thanks to her kittypet genes. Her fur is long and thick, and her paws are nimble. Her coat is a mixture of silver, white, and gray, while her eyes are an icy blue. There's a slight hint of a dusky brown in her coat, but it's just barely noticeable. Overall, her appearance matches her power. Riverdust, to put it simply, strives for perfection. She likes being neat and organized, always having a very tidy nest and making sure she eats "properly", meaning that when she eats, she takes clean, swift bites. She considers her power very elegant, and rather than practicing simple fighting moves, she likes to practice the more swift, dance-like moves. Overall, she's pretty full of herself, and she wished she had the power of fire. However, Riverdust tries to maintain her regal appearance, and she would like to serve as a guard one day. Kits are out of the question for her, as she never really cared for them. (Ivy)
- Nightsplash || Tom || 25 moons || Water
- Nightsplash is a handsome, dark gray tabby tom with black stripes, and bright, light ice blue-white eyes. His fur is long, thick, and generally well-kept, unless he's just having a bad day. Nightsplash is Ravensong's younger brother, and the two toms look exactly alike structure-wise, being muscular, tall, and slender. Their powers are different, as are their personalities. Nightsplash is outgoing, and extremely sweet; he was raised by his father, after his parents split up and his mother decided not to care for Nightsplash, thinking he was weaker than Ravensong; Nightsplash loves his brother, but Ravensong rejects him because of his mother's teachings. He likes to spend time with his Clanamtes, and practices using his powers often. He's keen at using his powers to douse his enemies, and he likes to swim and make currents. He's great with his powers, and wishes he could be deputy one day- but sadly, he was born with his mother's powers of water. (Prowllu)
- Aspentail || She-cat || 25 moons || Earth
- Aspentail is a large, muscular, thick-furred reddish-brown she-cat with a fluffy tail, large, white paws, and dark amber eyes. Easygoing and kind, she's the kind of "friendly giant" type that is always welcoming to other cats. She doesn't talk too much, but she can hold a lively conversation if it's something that interests her. She has a great sense of humor and is cares for her Clanmates deeply, but harbors a feeling that she doesn't wish to tell any cat about: she doesn't know if she's ready to die for her Clanmates. Aspentail is a skilled fighter; not the best, but a great one, yet she isn't sure if she would go so far as to give her life for another. She has never told another cat this, and the situation has never come up, but she dreads the day in which she has to make a decision that could result in the death of her or one of her beloved Clanmates, because she doesn't want either choice to happen. She and Wavewind are the best of friends, and she knows that she'd give her life for him if she had to. Aspentail is more open and even, one could say, outgoing with Wavewind. (Ember)
- Wavewind || Tom || 23 moons || Water
- Wavewind is an average-sized, sleek, silky-furred blue-gray tom with a white underbelly, a feathery tail, and ice-blue eyes. Recently made a warrior, this tom never really left kittenhood behind - he's constantly fooling around, making jokes and having a good time with others. But when it's time to get serious, he'll be on par with the fiercest warriors in the Clan. His fighting skills, especially in water, are amazing, and his hunting skills (once again, in water) are superb. Land fighting and hunting, not so much. He was spoiled as a kitten; he was never rebuked for getting in trouble and always got more than his fair share of food and playtime. His parents were more than a little vain, too, so his name comes from a combination of each of their powers: water and wind. When he became an apprentice, it was a claw to the face - constant hard training, scoldings for incorrect technique, and punishment for disobedience. But he grew to be a surprisingly exceptional warrior, which he brags about too often. Some do view him as arrogant, narcissistic, and full of himself, but Aspentail, his closest friend, thinks the world of him, and vice versa. The two are often seen talking and laughing, eating prey, and going on patrols together. (Ember)
- Oakcloud || Tom || 45 moons || Shadow
- Oakcloud is a small, scruffy-furred dark gray tom with reddish spots and paws, white tips of ears, streaks of light brown on his pelt, and blue-green eyes. When you first see him, he might look like a fresh warrior hardly out of apprenticeship or even kithood, but that's not it. He's one of the hardest workers in the Clan, along with being the most persistent, determined, and quite stubborn. He frowns upon fooling around and often scolds the young cats and his own apprentice for not paying attention and listening to him. His fighting techniques are unique to him and only him, and most opponents of his are often confused by the way he fights. He teaches a different style to his apprentice, because he says he can't have anyone learning the in's and out's of his style. His odd mix of pelt colors come from being born of a tortoiseshell and a mottled tabby, both of whom are former Clan members who left to live the loner life. They still retain the powers, however. Oakcloud yearned for the organization and companionship of Clan life, so once he could hunt for himself, he left his parents to join IgnisClan. Although he seems like the ideal warrior, he has trouble with hunting even with his small size, and he tends to be very secretive and vague, and sometimes acts as if his apprentice should know everything already. (Apprentice, Dovepaw) (Ember)
- Breezeheart || She-cat || 36 moons || Wind
- Breezeheart is a small, slender she-cat with night black fur that has white/gray and a very light ginger colored spots in her pelt and long legs. She has large, round pale blue-green eyes with a hint of amber. She is always curious and wants to try new things. She is good at makings friends, she's an excellent hunter, but not as good of a fighter. She has good hearing, mostly from being raised around loud windy areas. She loves wind and is happy her power reflects that love. Her brother is Fiercewhisker. (Berry)
- Fiercewhisker || Tom || 36 moons || Shadow
- Fiercewhisker is an average sized tom with long legs, soft, short, gray-brown fur and golden eyes. He is humorous, intelligent, and has a bad temper when angry. He is quiet and doesn't say much unless he feels like it. He is quite a good fighter, but at hunting he is pretty good, not the best. Friendships come easily for him. His sister is Breezeheart. (Berry)
- Tangledpaw || She-cat || 10 moons || Earth
- Tangledpaw is a medium-sized, lean, light golden-brown she-cat. Her name is rather misleading, in all actuality. Her pelt isn't actually tangled, but well-groomed, even though it doesn't appear so. Her fur is just so long and thick, at first, it appears tangled and messy, but if you really look, you can tell it's about as neat and well-groomed as possible. Her eyes are the same dull, muddy yellow as her mother's, Hareleap. However, aside from her eyes, she looks much more like her father than her mother, and she inherited his power; Earth. Her build, long, feathery tail, and facial features are all feminine versions of her father's, who died a few days before she became an apprentice. But, only StarClan knows which side of the family her pelt came from. Tangledpaw's personality is a also very different from her mother's. She's louder, and she speaks her mind, but she is also respectful. That is, respectful to her leader, deputy, and healer. She'll speak her mind to her mentor and any other warrior. She's also stubborn. Very stubborn, to the point where she might deliberately disobey orders or even make herself look stupid. She pushes herself to achieve her goals, believing herself to be "one of the best earth benders to ever live", as she used to call herself as a kit and younger apprentice. (Ivy)
- Ripplepaw || Tom || 12 moons || Water
- Ripplepaw is a tall white tom with flecks of grey on his paws, tail tip and ears, his eyes are a deep blue with some green around his pupil. He is a rather calm cat and almost never loses his cool under stressful situations, hes good at staying level headed and working out problems. He holds a large amount of respect for those of higher ranks and would never dream of disrespecting them in anyway. He is rather quiet, but can be playful sometimes, just as any other apprentice would be, just not as often, as he is always trying to become better at mastering his power and spends the majority of his time training. (Frosty)
- Dovepaw || She-cat || 11 moons || Shadow
- Dovepaw is a tall, lean pale gray she-cat with a black underbelly, a black tip of tail, a white muzzle, and dark green eyes. She's usually outgoing, friendly, and loyal, and but often disobeys her mentor by sneaking out with the other apprentices or simply not paying attention to what he says. Despite this, she's actually a very intelligent cat who easily got the hang of hunting and fighting, and has a quick tongue and a sharp mind. She tends to be careless and insensitive, however, and will sloppily perform moves that she could easily do better, and blurt something out that would hurt another cat's feelings. For Dovepaw, the world revolves around her, and her mentor has tried countless times to tell her different, but she just doesn't listen. She isn't all bad, though - she's incredibly loyal, quick to make friends with her outgoing personality, and is ready to give up her life for her friends and Clanmates. (Mentor, Oakcloud) (Ember)
- ( There is a limit to how many kits can be in the nursery at once. Once that limit is reached, a warning will be put up to not make more. )
- ( The few kittypets there are either don't know they have a power, don't have a power, or use their power away from Twolegs. )
- (You may only join as one StarClan for the purpose of prophecies and omens. )
- ( To claim one, just ask in the comments. )
- Imber || She-cat || Unknown; Immortal || None
- Imber is the only she-cat of the group, and the eldest of the current group. She keeps her brothers in line, and has since as long as she can remember. Imber's light is golden, and her pelt looks as though it was made of rock, just like her brothers'. However, if one were to touch it, it'd be surprisingly soft and smooth. Imber's features are very feminine, and when she was a normal cat, she had a fair amount of toms interested in her. However, Imber knows those days are over, instead focusing on her gift and job. She's somewhat snappish, but also rather mischievous. She likes scaring the StarClan cats that come, and when she was a kit, she used to play tricks on her brothers. Overall, she's a pretty friendly she-cat, but if you put a paw wrong, she'll let you know. (Ivy)
- Aqua || Tom || Unknown; Immortal || None
- Aqua is an average-sized light gray tom with well-groomed fur, a feathery tail, and not very many identifying features except his stunning aqua blue eyes. Aqua is the peacekeeper of the brothers, and is always trying to stop conflicts from between them before they start. He's usually happy and kind to his siblings, and is regarded as the most calm and amiable of the group. But even Aqua has his limits, and if you push him past his breaking point, he'll explode into a rage. This very, very rarely happens, however, and always tries to be kind to everyone he encounters. When he was young, he never attempted to do anything risky, leaving the dangerous adventures to his siblings, and still shows that behavior today. (Ember)
- Niveus || Tom || Unknown; Immortal || None
- Niveus is a lanky tom with a dark grey pelt that looks as if it were made of stone but it is surprisingly soft to the touch, being the secong youngest of his siblings, he shines with a great white light and is the jokster of the siblings. Though he isn't the youngest in life he was assumed to be due to is playful and kit like nature but he has a short temper and once hes angry all games are off and his claws come out, he doesn't like to show that side of him and would much rather play a game. He takes favor in the wind cats who spends his time watching over as he thinks they are the most creative and funnest to watch. (Frosty)
- Umbra || Tom || Unknown; Immortal || None
- Umbra is a slender, long-legged tom that looks as if his thick, fluffy pelt was made of stone. In life, he was a stone-gray tom, so now it just looks as if he was a walking rock. From the cracks glow black light; his eyes glow black as well. In life he was a quiet, rather sarcastic tom, and now he's no different. He prefers to be quiet, and when he speaks, it's in a commanding, deep tone. He dislikes being the center of attention, and prefers not to speak unless it's needed- he focuses on watching the Clan, particularly the cats with shadow-powers. (Prowllu)
Remember to sign with four ~'s.
"I'll be fine!" Brightsky called back. As she whipped her head to face forward again, her eyes widened as, not unexpectedly, she collided into a cat that had been walking in her path. It turned out to be Oakcloud, and she slammed into him with the full force of her running speed, tumbling head over tail until they finally came to a stop. "Watch where you're going!" he growled. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 03:00, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
"You don't have to be rude." Nightsplash meowed, pulling up beside Brightsky, giving Oakcloud a cool blue stare. "She was just havin' a bit o' fun, and she got a bit carried away. That's no excuse to snap." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 03:06, May 6, 2014 (UTC)
Oakcloud raised an eyebrow. "She collided with me, I was just telling her to watch where she was going. She shouldn't be running like that in a crowded camp anyways." "I'm sorry!" Brightsky cried. "I know I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 02:07, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
Fire flicked her tail, padding over to Iceheart. "I need you to organize at least two border patrols for the day. Celebration or not, our borders must be protected at all times." Before leaving, the she-cat added, "I'll lead one myself." ~~ Yawning, Riverdust left the shade of the Warriors' den, arching her back in a long stretch. She was greeted with the unusually cheerful noise of her Clanmates. Surprised, it took her a heartbeat to realize that the Celebration was today. Keeping off two the side, she noticed Fire and Iceheart on one side of the clearing. "Excuse me," she said, padding over to the two, "but what contests will we have today? I thinking that we could have contests for each specific power, unless it's already too late to organize them." --
"Well, we are having a contest to show off powers, but not individually. If you'd like to arrange that, I can help you as soon as I organize some border patrols," Iceheart offered. To Fire, she said, "I'll get right on those patrols." She walked into the center of the camp clearing and called, "We need cats for border patrols. If you'd like to join or head one, come over here." EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 22:44, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
"Maybe you should relax and enjoy yourself, grumpy-paws." Nightsplash meowed calmly. "There's no need to get your tail in a twist." ~~ Thunderlane jerked awake at Fire's call, jumping to his paws, and very ungracefully slamming back down to the ground as he tripped. He managed to heft himself to his paws, a very unsuitable sneer on his face. I'm getting too old for this. He thought, shaking the dust from his fur, and walking over to Fire. "I'll lead one," He offered, feeling at least a bit more alert now. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:37, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
Oakcloud shook his head sadly. "All you young warriors think you can talk back to your seniors. It makes my heart hurt to see what the next generation will be like." He swiveled around and padded heavily away, his tail waving from side to side. "I'm sorry!" Brightsky added one more time. ~~ Darkstorm trotted over to where Iceheart stood. "I'll be a part of a patrol." EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 22:16, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
"I'll take Darkstorm," Thunderlane meowed, moving off to go find another cat for his patrol. "And I can possibly get Ravensong in on this patrol, too." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:03, May 10, 2014 (UTC)
Vixentail, who was sitting near the outside of the den, turn to face Streampaw. "Why don't you go with the other apprentices?" she rasped, sweeping her tail around her paws. "I'm sure they're planning on climbing the rock wall, or doing some other contest." ~~ "A patrol?" asked Riverdust, who had overheard the tom's words. "If you need someone else, I can go," she offered. --
"That'd be great," Darkstorm meowed casually. ~~ "When will the fights start?" Brightsky moaned, flopping down onto the ground. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 22:30, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
"Sounds fine." Ravensong replied, standing up and arching his back in a short stretch. "That would be perfect," Thunderlane nodded his head to Riverdust. "That's four cats, sounds like a good patrol." the gray tom flicked his tail, gathering them as they left the camp. ~~ "After the patrols are all sorted, I assume," Nightsplash replied to Brightsky, watching her with amusement. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:48, May 15, 2014 (UTC)
Riverdust followed the patrol outside, the sun blinding her for a few heartbeats before her eyes adjusted. "Which borders are we patrolling?" she asked, coming up behind Thunderlane. (I feel like making a love triangle =P) --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 03:02, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
(Why not? ^.^ Who'll be a part of it?)
"Aren't we doing the borders near where the sun rises? Since there might be a threat of rogues or other stray animals?" Darkstorm piped up. ~~ "Then they need to hurry up," Brightsky muttered, her tail swishing back and forth. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 21:48, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
(I was thinking Riverdust and some other cats. I haven't really thought of any details, so once all the cats are chosen we can work them out~)
(Oi, we should. I'll offer up Nightsplash. cx)
"Darkstorm is correct. It should be a pretty short patrol," Thunderlane meowed, padding along. "We'll scout around for awhile, then reset the borders and be on our way." His powerful shoulder muscles rippled as he leapt over a log, landing neatly on the other side. Ravensong followed, waiting at the top of the log for the rest of the cats to get over it, so he could turn into one of their shadows. Ravensong's ears swiveled around, and he melded into Darkstorm's shadow as he leapt over the log. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 18:11, May 18, 2014 (UTC)
(Brightsky can join in too. XD)
Darkstorm suddenly felt the absence of someone behind him, and turned around to find that Ravensong had disappeared. He sighed, knowing immediately what his friend had done. "Ravensong, what are you doing?" he asked aloud to apparently nothing at all. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 19:55, May 18, 2014 (UTC)
"Walking is a lot of work." Ravensong meowed, making Darkstorm's shadow wave it's tail. "So, I bummed a ride." Thunderlane's ears swiveled a bit, his whiskers twitching. ~~ "Well, until they do, we should have a mock battle," Nightsplash suggested to Brightsky. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:02, May 18, 2014 (UTC)
Darkstorm shook his head, laughing a little bit. "Sure, why not?" ~~ Brightsky crouched into a battle-ready position, paws out in front of her. "That sounds fun!" Before he could reply, she leaped and landed on his back, scuffing her paws along his fur with claws sheathed. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 00:14, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
"Mhm." Ravensong hummed, stepping back with the group. Thunderlane sniffed the air as they reached the border, setting new markers. "I think we can head back to camp now, eh?" He meowed to the group. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:50, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
(Sounds good~ Who's going to like who? I'm fine with whichever you guys prefer.)
"Perhaps we should stop to hunt for a minute? We won't really be hunting for a while, so any extra prey should be welcomed," Riverdust suggested, brushing her muzzle up against the trunk of a thin tree, leaving some scent behind. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 07:42, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
Breezeheart padded from the warriors den. Her brother, Fiercewhisker, followed. She stretched and looked around camp. "So what to do today?" She asked her brother. He shrugged and padded to the fresh-kill pile. Breezeheart followed him. --NightWolfy Moon 16:09, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
(Brightsky and Nightsplash, if it's alright with you Owl, and whoever you'd like, Wolf. ^.^)
Darkstorm nodded and lifted his head to scent the air. He caught a whiff of squirrel, and lightly but quickly ran towards it. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 17:38, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
"Hunting sounds good." Ravensong sniffed disdainfully, sitting atop a low tree branch, shadows covering him. Thunderlane was unintentionally frosting the ground his paws touched as he padded on towards the scent of a blackbird. ~~ NIghtsplash rolled his eyes, tossing her off, dousing her in water to distract her as he climbed up a nearby, low tree branch, preparing to pounce. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 21:35, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
(Riverdust seems like my best option, since I don't really see Darkmoon in a love triangle =P)
Riverdust headed off toward a nearby fallen tree. Generally, a mouse or two could be found scrambling about. Once she heard the distinct squeaking of a mouse, she dropped into a hunters crouch and slowly began pulling herself forward. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 08:36, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
Brightsky just chuckled and summoned invisible wind to dry her off, blowing through her fur until it poofed up. "That's the downside of having water powers... if you douse a wind cat, she can just dry herself off. No big deal." She shook herself until her fur flattened enough to not make her look like an oversized kitten. EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 18:39, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
Ravensong appeared behind the mouse Riverdust was hunting, killing it with a swift bite. He looked generally unimpressed as he turned around, depositing the carcass under a tree. He turned and sniffed, cloaking his body in the shadows again. ~~ "Oh. That's not a down side at all," Nightsplash grinned, dropping down on her. They rolled over from awhile, until Nightsplash had her pinned down, grinning down at her, his tail lashing back and forth. "Surrender yet?" ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 20:32, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
"Ha! Never!" She threw him off and bounced to her feet, but then slouched a little bit. "Although I am getting tired. If we keep this up, I won't have the strength to fight in the mock battles." EɱßεરȘτλર ♔ H◊ηÈý, ý◊µ Sɧ◊µĻÞ SÈÈ мÈ Îη ª ¢r◊wη. ♔ 02:27, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
"Hum. Then maybe we should keep going?" Nightsplash winked, laughing as he recovered quickly, stopping. "It's real nice outside today. I'm kinda glad we're just celebrating.." He stretched, arching his back and then straightening it out, muscles rippling underneath his fluffy, dark gray pelt. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:41, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
"You know, I'm going to go ask Thunderlane when they'll start," Brightsky decided, and and marched away to where the head guard was napping. ~~ The patrol Darkstorm was in returned to camp, all of the members carrying gracious amounts of fresh-kill. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 01:20, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
"No problems?" Fire asked the patrol, sitting with her tail wrapped around her paws. "If there wasn't any, I won't take out a patrol so that we can get this celebration started." --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 08:12, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
"Everything was fine, Fire," Darkstorm told her. "We can get that celebration started now." --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 18:29, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
"Good. We're fine." Thunderlane meowed. He looked at Brightsky, who was questioning him about the mock battles, to which he replied were starting soon. "Fire, could you mention that any cat interested in the mock battles needs to see me, when you start?" ~~ Nightsplash followed behind, flicking his tail as he locked eyes with his brother, who was giving him a rather hateful kind of look. Ravensong glared after he came out of Darkstorm's shadow, cool blue and brown eyes narrowed on his brother, who stared back. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 01:47, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
"Of course," Fire nodded, bounding away to the center of the camp, which was where the wood that had been gathered was piled up. Surrounding it was a neat circle of smooth stones, which had been gathered by the earth cats. Stopping in front of the gathered wood, the leader used the traditional gathering words to summon her cats. "This will be the 44th Great Celebration in Clan history, and the first I, as IgnisClan's leader, has personally overseen." The words felt strange coming from the she-cat, since the last cat who had spoken such similar words was her father. He hadn't been one for speeches, and neither was Fire, so, to signify the beginning of the celebration, she set the gathered wood afire with a flick of her tail. "The Great Celebration has begun!" she declared, her words met by a chorus of cheers. Once the cheering died down, she continued, "Any cats who'd like to participate in the mock battles can meet with Thunderlane. Iceheart and Buzzardcall will organize any other contests. As for food, I will work out with Iceheart and the guards later." --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 08:30, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
As soon as Fire announced about participating in the mock battles, Brightsky raced over to Thunderlane and halted in front of him, puffing out her chest. "I've been waiting for these," she mewed. ~~ Iceheart stood by the climbing walls. "If any cat wants to race up the walls, come over here!" she called. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 17:34, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
Thunderlane flicked his tail, a burst of snow following his tail as he waved it back and forth. "Alright! Please get into groups based on powers and rank- we'll do apprentice verses apprentice, and the winner of that competition will fight the winner of the warriors battle and so on, and so on." Thunderlane called to the hoard of cats around him. Nightsplash went to join the water-powered cats, throwing a rather amused look at Brightsky, who joined Wildheart and the wind-cats. Ravensong was even standing in the group of shadow-powered cats, looking cool with his head held high, assessing his opponents with an icy look. Streampaw had awkwardly joined the Earth powered apprentices, waving his tail awkwardly. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:44, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
Darkstorm padded over to the cats with ice powers, and stood next to Ravensong. "Ready?" ~~ Wavewind and Aspentail parted to go to their respective group. Aspentail's size made her stick out among the two other earth powered cats, and Wavewind gave her a teasing look, to which she waved away dismissively. Brightsky bounced among the other wind cats, nudging them and whispering to them excitedly. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 20:54, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
"We have up first- apprentices! I'd like a nice, clean fight. Can I get Tangledpaw verses Dovepaw?" Thunderlane called. The battles ran on and on (skipping to the battles! XD) and it was determined that Tangledpaw would move on to fight against the warrior's winner. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 19:59, June 11, 2014 (UTC)
Tangledpaw was still catching her breath from her last fight. "Nightsplash won, didn't he?" she asked Thunderlane, glancing at the tom. (Nightsplash is the winner, right? If not, pretty much this whole post can be ignored xD) ~~ Fire watched the mock battle from a distance, sitting on a tall rock that jutted out of the ground. One cat in particular had caught her attention - Nightsplash. The tom was a good fighter. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 20:46, June 11, 2014 (UTC)
(Sure, why not? He can certainly win a fight ^u^)
"Yay, go Nightsplash!" Brightsky shouted from the sidelines, even though she had lost to the tom in the determining battle of who would fight against the winning apprentice. ~~ Iceheart directed the contests at the climbing wall as the battles were raging on. Those who had lost often came to the climbing walls to redeem themselves, and so far, Aspentail was the reigning champion. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 00:30, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
(Yeah. cx He did! )
Nightsplash flicked his tail, standing there looking nonchalant, panting hard. He had just gone against his brother, and beat him. "So, wh-who-who's next?" He wheeze-panted, exhaustion filling his limbs. Thunderlane looked a bit symphathetic, herding the tom off towards the medicine den with the order not to come back out until he could breathe again. "How's about a little break, and then we can continue on later?" Thunderlane suggested. ~~ Wildheart raised her gaze to the top of the climbing wall, snorting at Aspentail. "I think I could beat you, kid." She purred, waving her tail. Wildheart was good at climbing; the she-cat was fast, and with her wind powers, she had a good buffer- no cat had anything on her. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 06:32, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
Aspentail just gave a little smile. The two she-cats positioned themselves at the base of the wall, and Iceheart called out, "Ready... set... go!" Aspentail immediately leapt into the air and fastened herself onto the wall with her claws, and sent showers of packed dirt raining onto Wildheart. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 17:36, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
Wildheart purred, and used the air to maneuver it out of her way, as she buffered herself up the wall like a snake over sand; as she reached the top, she immediately threw herself off the top of it, balancing on the puff of air as she landed. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 18:49, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
"Ah, thanks-thanks Vixentail." Nightsplash purred as he lapped at the moss. "I hope I can get back out there pretty fast- I want to win against Tangledpaw, so I can go ahead and battle the guard-battle winner." He waved his tail in excitement. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:10, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
Aspentail reached the top by creating a floor of dirt for her to stand on and levitate up, and she plopped down beside Wildheart. "Wildheart is the winner!" Iceheart announced, and as cats whooped and cheered, Aspentail bent down to touch the other she-cat's ear with her nose, showing that there were no hard feelings for breaking her winning streak. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 23:45, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
Wildheart flicked her tail over Aspentail's shoulders, purring. "I'm sure you'll beat me one day, and I'll be waiting!" She said good-naturedly. ~~ Nightsplash thanked Vixentail again, and trotted out into the clearing again, standing next to Brightsky. "So, what's went on so far?" He meowed under his breath. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 03:07, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
Aspentail nodded eagerly, then bounded away to join Wavewind, who was waiting for the next mock battle to start. ~~ "Wildheart finally broke Aspentail's winning streak on the climbing walls," she told him. "Just used some wind and bam! She's up there in no time. That's why wind powers are the best!" --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 17:05, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
"Wow." Nightsplash nodded his head appreciatively. "Nightsplash, let's get this over with, eh?" Thunderlane called. The gray tabby tom waved his tail goodbye from Brightsky, and trotted over to Tangledpaw and Thunderlane. Nightsplash was bigger than Tangledpaw, but he wouldn't underestimate her; she was good with her powers, but so was he. "Ready? Set?" Thunderlane looked at both of them. "Fight!" He called. Nightsplash quickly made a stream of water around himself, little balls rolling around him and launching them at Tangledpaw's feet. He had to unfocus her. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:54, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
"Whoo-hoo! Go Nightsplash!" Brightsky shouted above the others' calls as she looked on. Iceheart turned her head towards the sound of her sister's voice and smiled a little. She really seems to like being around Nightsplash... --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 02:26, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
(Wonk wonk. Can we ship BrightNight now or what~ cx)
To keep her unfocused was to keep her from using her powers- so he kept aiming for her feet, to keep them moving, making sure that she knew that the water balls would hurt if they hit her. He leapt towards her as she danced around to avoid them, using a diving technique to get under her, watching her claws so she couldn't grapple onto his belly. While his whole intention was to pin her down, he got an idea, and with a surge of water, started working a whirlpool up and around him, which would surround her. He hadn't quite done this before without it being in a huge body of water, but he was fairy confident it would do what he wanted it to; make her dizzy so he could get her down, and Thunderlane could do the countdown, then announce the winner. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 03:02, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Tangledpaw stumbled backwards, her head spinning. Flicking her tail, she used her powers to send a little dirt flying towards Nightsplash's eyes, in hopes of distracting the tom. While it was a very simple move, she hoped it could buy her enough time to regain her balance. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 22:44, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
(Yeah, heck, that's the whole reason I put her cheering there. xD)
"Iceheart!" Iceheart's head snapped back to where she was managing the climbing walls, and she found Wavewind and Oakcloud standing in front of her, with Aspentail standing behind and to the side of her friend. Iceheart tilted her head. her mouth forming a question, and Wavewind spoke up before she could get to it. "I got kinda bored watching when it wasn't me fighting, so I decided to challenge Oakcloud here." Oakcloud scoffed. "You young warriors always trying to get the better of your elders." --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 23:08, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Nightsplash got smart, pretty fast. He used a burst of water to send the dirt flying back as mud towards Tangledpaw. As it splattered all over her, Nightsplash went to pin her down. Thunderlane was watching intently. "One," he started counting. They'd have until 'five' to get up and continue. "Two.." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:16, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
"Okay." Iceheart told the two competitors to stand at the base of the wall, and on her count, they would start climbing as fast as they could, using whatever aids their powers could lend them. "Three, two, one... go!" Wavewind immediately created a rippling platform of water underneath and started to rise up, mixing the water with the dirt from the walls and flinging it back down at the older cat. Oakcloud smirked, and suddenly the water vanished beneath Wavewind, chased away by wisps of shadow. Wavewind only barely managed to snag his claws on the wall before suffering a hard fall, and he narrowed his eyes. Oakcloud was nearly halfway up. ~~ "He's gonna do it!" Brightsky whispered, her tail swishing. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 02:05, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Tangledpaw waited until Thunderlane had finished counting and announcing the winner before scurrying away, her pelt burning with irritation. "Of course he is. It's an apprentice against a warrior. Who do you think had the better chance?" she snapped at Brightsky, taking a place at the front of the crowd to watch the next battle. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 22:18, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Brightsky gazed after the apprentice with hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! I was just..." She trailed off as she realized that Tangledpaw wasn't listening. "Supporting him," she finished quietly. ~~ Oakcloud quickly scampered his way past Wavewind, sending shadows down to flick over the younger cat's face. Oakcloud reached the top in no time and looked back down at Wavewind, shaking his head. "Don't underestimate your elders, young'un," he called down in a teasing tone. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 01:41, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
"Oh, come on, Tangledpaw. You had just as much of a chance at winning as I did. No need to snap at Brightsky." Nightsplash called after the apprentice, coming to a rest beside his friend. He was panting slightly, but looked very triumphant. "That was amazing! I don't think I could make it against a cat like Thunderlane or Bramblefall, though; guards are the best of the best.." He flicked his tail a bit. "Anyways.. Thanks for cheering. Good to know I at least had some fans out there." Nightsplash laughed loudly, flexing his shoulders. `ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 19:35, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
Brightsky beamed. "No problem! The guards are really good; I'd like to see them fight one another. In like, a friendly way, you know," she added quickly. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 20:16, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
"I'd like to see it, too." Nightsplash agreed. "It would be interesting to see Thunderlane use his powers in a fight; I've heard he's really good with them. Maybe I can pick up a few of his tricks to use. Plus, an ice warrior against a fire one.. That promises good entertainment.." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 20:50, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
"Hey, we should go ask them!" Brightsky leaped to her feet, looking at her friend with gleaming eyes. "How about it?" --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 23:57, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
"Well," Nightsplash thought for a moment. "I think they're already planning to do guard vs. guard battles; but I don't know if Thunderlane's going to battle or not.." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 18:01, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
Tangledpaw lashed her tail, but didn't say a word. Instead, she turned to Dovepaw. "We should have a hunting contest with the other apprentices," she suggested, her tone friendly once more. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 01:04, June 22, 2014 (UTC)
"Is Bramblefall? I'd like to see him use his fancy fire powers," Brightsky exclaimed. Maybe we'll see him go all out, to impress Iceheart... --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 01:32, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
"Guard battles are about to begin!" Thunderlane called. "We have Buzzardcall vs. Bramblefall first!" Nightsplash flicked his tail. "That answers that question- I'm gonna go sit up on a branch, so I can a better view. You're welcome to join me," He meowed as he trotted off towards the camp's exit; he went and climbed a branch that overlooked the camp. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 18:26, June 22, 2014 (UTC)
Brightsky floated up to him on a rise of wind, and settled down beside him to watch the battle. ~~ Bramblefall entered the space where he and Buzzardcall would be fighting, and glanced at the guard across from him. Okay, he's good. I don't want to lose, but if I do, I'm going to give it my all. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 01:32, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
"I think Buzzardcall's going to win. While they're both fire warriors, Buzzardcall's got more guts." Nightsplash flicked his tail as he laid on the branch. ~~ Thunderlane made massive walls of glass-like ice come around the arena, to avoid any cat getting burnt. He flicked his tail, and let out a loud yowl; the signal for the battle to begin. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 20:40, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall and Buzzardcall started to circle around each other. Bramblefall gulped, feeling a bit anxious. Hey! You're a fire guard of IgnisClan, not some cowardly rogue! Toughen up! Bramblefall straghtened up and without waiting further, launched himself at Buzzardcall, landing on his back and setting the other guard's nose aflame. (I figure since Buzardcall has fire powers it won't exactly hurt him. xD) --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 21:00, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
(I wouldn't think so. cx)
Thunderlane let out a snort, laughing a bit under his breath, amused. "Good StarClan, that's great." He laughed. ~~ Nightsplash was chuckling, watching Buzzardcall's surprised face with a low purr. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 02:08, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall, with a great effort, managed to push Buzzardcall onto the ground as he tried to bat out the flames on his nose, only to have them pop up again. ~~ "Oh, wow! Good move, Bramblefall!" Brightsky called. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 21:46, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
(Nah, it wouldn't. I guess I forgot mention that they're partly immune to fire in their description x3)
Buzzardcall sneezed, but he felt no pain despite the fact that his nose had been on fire only moments ago. Growling, Buzzardcall managed to flip around onto his back, sneezing once more. Gathering his strength, he wrenched his back legs free and kicked upwards as hard as he could, feeling a rush of satisfaction as his back paws met the other tom's stomach. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 03:22, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall gasped, flying backward and landing with a thump on the dirt. Coughing, he clambered to his paws, spitting to the side. He charged at Buzzardcall, diving down and knocking his legs out from under him at the last second. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 19:03, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Nightsplash let out a gasp, tilting his head. "That was a hard hit.." ~~ "One! Two!" Thunderlane began the countdown. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 19:54, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Buzzardcall felt the air knocked out of him, falling to his side. Hissing through gritted teeth, he pushed himself up. Crouching low, Buzzardcall's eyes gleamed with mock pity. "How could such a weak fighter be a guard?" he taunted, flinging himself onto the dark tom's back. Using his powers, he sent a small ball of fire toward's tom's eyes, using it as just a distraction. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 22:07, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Brightsky nodded, wincing. "Bramblefall can pack a punch." ~~ Bramblefall let out an involuntary yelp as the ball of fire zoomed towards him, and flattened himself against the ground so it merely scorched his back fur. He drew his lips back in a snarl and summoned a barrage of tiny fireballs at the other guard. --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 16:31, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
Thunderlane rolled his eyes, flicking his tail. He looked amused, listening to the two younger guards taunt and fight one another. Secretly, he was rooting for Bramblefall; Buzzardcall was cocky enough as it is. He shot a burst of ice at a stray fireball that was headed towards a tree, sighing. "Make sure your powers stay inside the arena!" He called. ~~ "Jeez, those two are really going all out and at it," Nightsplash meowed, then turned his eyes to Thunderlane. He nudged Brightsky, an amused purr in his throat. "Well, Thunderlane looks amused.." ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 21:53, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall acknowledged Thunderlane with a quick nod before Buzzardcall slammed into him, knocking him flat. Bramblefall batted at the tom's face with hard, quick swipes. ~~ Brightsky chuckled. "This fight is ceratinly fun to watch. I'm really wondering who's going to win; they're both really good." --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 22:41, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
"Whoever has the most endurance, at this point," Nightsplash meowed, flicking his tail. "Thunderlane has good aim," He laughed quietly, watching as Thunderlane shot ice towards another escaping flame. ~~ Thunderlane let out a low chuckle, watching Bramblefall's face as Buzzardcall smacked into him. "I'm quite glad I paired these two up first," He commented quietly. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 23:14, June 30, 2014 (UTC)
Buzzardcall matched Bramblefall blow for blow, his flanks heaving. Now he was struggling to keep his claws sheathed, willing them to stay until the fight was over. Not that he wouldn't like to claw the tom, but he obviously knew better. Drawing in a long, ragged breath, he could feel his blows getting weaker. --iʋყ ｒａｒｉｔｙ ♦ 23:27, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
(So, does Bramblefall win? I'll drag it out a little longer right now. :P)
Bramblefall managed to flip Buzzardcall over onto his back so he could attack him better, and tirelessly threw hit aftet hit. ~~ Brightsky inhaled sharply. "Buzzardcall's getting weaker! Is Bramblefall going to keep going?" --★Saving people, hunting things, the family business★ 00:04, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
"One, two, three-" Thunderlane began the countdown, waving his tail back and forth. ~~ "I think Bramblefall's going to win! While Buzzardcall is experienced, Bramblefall has really good endurance!" Nightsplash meowed excitedly. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 01:07, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall held Buzzardcall underneath him with all his strength, breathing rapidly. ~~ "Although it kinda looks like Bramblefall's having a hard time there," Brightsky noted. 01:35, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
(Sorry for the inactivity! x3 And yes, Bramblefall can win~)
Thunderlane let out a yowl and announced Bramblefall as the winner. "Good round. I'll let you get a breather, and then it's me verses you," Thunderlane meowed, flicking his tail as he downed the ice walls around the arena. ~~ Nightsplash looked to Brightsky, nodding his head, flicking his tail as he stood up. "That was hardcore, but after this break, we get to see Thunderlane!" He seemed excited; then again, Thunderlane was his uncle and former mentor. ᎮᏒᎧᏇᏝᏝᏬ ⓞ ֆǟʏ ɦɛʟʟօ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ֆʊռ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ֆȶǟʀֆ 22:14, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
Bramblefall breathed heavily, feeling the exhilaration of victory swell up inside him. "Good game, Buzzardcall," he told the guard, flicking him with his tail. ~~ "I can't wait to see how it turns out. They're both really good fighters." 01:35, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
Buzzardcall lashed his tail, but kept his sharp-tongued comments to himself. Padding away, the tom pricked his ears. "Buzzardcall!" Fire hissed from where she sat with Owlfern, Wavewind, Tangledpaw, Riverdust, and Vixentail. The young leader watched as her guard trotted over, his tail swinging through the air behind him. She was in an extremely irritable mood, and while some hints slipped through, she was almost completely calm on the outside. "We generally don't do this, since the warriors are always busy with their warrior duties, but this is a celebration." She flicked her tail, waiting for Buzzardcall to sit in front of her before continuing. "Using your and Owlfern's powers, you're going to cook the meat for the feast at sunset. Vixentail will give you herbs to put on the meat for flavor later." Dismissing both Owlfern and Buzzardcall, Fire turned to Wavewind, Tangledpaw, and Riverdust. "As you three already know, I'd like you to prepare the drinks. Have a fire warrior help you warm up some water, and then Vixentail will prepare a mixture of herbs. Tangledpaw, I need you to make the bowls for the drinks, as well as a larger one for all the meat." After finishing, the leader drew in a long breath. "And remember to line up the drinks outside the medicine cat den." Without another word, Fire turned and walked away to watch the next mock battle, taking a seat on a rock at the very front. ~~ Tangledpaw nodded before Fire bounded away, beaming at the fact that her leader had chosen her for this task, even though it was quite simple. --iʋყ ιт'ѕ α мeтαpнor ☁ 08:43, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Brambleheart slowly padded over to the warriors' den and gratefully flopped down in his nest. Luckily, the den was empty, as all the warriors were outside joining in the festivities. He decided to take a small nap, then he'd rejoin the others outside. 22:53, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Thunderlane was messing around with his powers in the arena area, shooting animal-shaped bursts of ice and snow into the air, and then letting it dissipate as the warm air melted it. Soon, he stopped with his little games and stretched, looking around. "Any cat seen Brambleheart? I think now's a good time than any to get our battle under way." He called. ~~ Nightsplash flicked his tail, a thin stream of water circling around it. "I can't wait for the next battle. I wonder if he'll get Embershine to battle.." קг๏ฬllย • ι ωιℓℓ вє тнαт gяιм яємιи∂єя тσ нυмαиιту • 23:53, August 9, 2014 (UTC)
"Well, we'll let him have a little nap, then we'll get back to it." Thunderlane decided, flicking his tail as a quiet thank-you to Iceheart for the information. Nightsplash and Brightsky were chatting in a group of the younger warriors now, and everything was settling down to a quiet murmur. קг๏ฬllย • ι ωιℓℓ вє тнαт gяιм яємιи∂єя тσ нυмαиιту • 02:30, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
(Ack sorry for not updating this~)