|No image available|
Crowtalon is a large, battle-scarred, jet-black tom with unusually long claws, and dark amber eyes. He is clever and brave, and often joins patrols.
Before the Roleplay
- Crow was born as a loner to unknown parents. A young female border collie found him alone in his nest when he was about four moons old. He told her his parents left to go hunting a few days ago, but they never returned. Feeling sorry for the young tom-kit, she took him in, as his parents most likely died in an earthquake that happened just three days ago. He was half starved, so the border collie, who called herself Dash, caught a few mice for him. This being his first meal in days, he quickly wolfed it down, then curled up next to Dash. The two soon became very close friends, and Crow began to think of her as a mother, just as Dash thought of him as a son.
- One day, when he was about a year old, he met another loner called Mist. At first, the two couldn't stand each other, but they soon became close friends. While hunting along the MapleClan border, he finally had the courage to ask her to be mates. She happily agreed, and the two are devoted mates to this day.
- Crow and Mist were found by a patrol of hostile MapleClan cats. The Clan cats attacked, thinking they were the rogues who had been hunting on their territory, though the cats that were were a group of rogues who called themselves the "Clan of Death". However, the Clan cats was no match for Mist and Crow, who were savage fighters, and because Crow had been taught how to fight by Dash, who once belonged to a powerful wolf pack.
- Luckily, the MaleClan leader at time stepped in, and asks them if they would like to join. They said they'd think about it, and headed home. Once Dash returns from her hunting trip, Crow fills her in about everything that's happened. She's happy about Crow finding a mate, and also believes he should join MapleClan. She tells him that he can't stay with her forever, and it's time he settled down. He finally agrees, and the two leave at dawn the next day.
- Coming Soon!
- His parents were part of the "Clan of Death".
- He is only five years old, and retired due to having asthma.
- He sometimes acts like a dog, and even talks with a dog accent at times.